Friday, May 15, 2009

I love Thursdays, Part 2!

I for one, love Thursdays as well. Oft times, you can catch me saying, "I hate, not-Thursdays." If you didn't know, Thursday is Karaoke night over at TJ's Locker Room in Orange County. Master Bruce posted up some pictures he took from a previous Karaoke Night, so I thought I'd do the same and post up some shots I have from my little camera.

Here's a picture of some of the regulars, from left to right: Greg "the beez", "turbo" tim, and MasterBruce

This is our good buddy Ryan and his Designated Driver who wasn't designated to driver afterall

Anthony, aka "GoldMember" aka "DrunkMember"

TurboTim and I mean muggin it.

MasterBruce and I doing our best dirty sanchez impressions

ThoseGuys!

Clearly, DrunkMember is SoberMember here.

"Damn, check out that beautiful man over there"

The beer is usually flowin on Thursday nights, at TJ's, a pitcher goes for $7.50. There's also a Taco Bell in the same lot, so if you're hungry, they've got you covered.

Yeah, i get pretty mean when i'm drunk... Allegedly, i'm also pretty mean when im sober. Go figure, right?

This is from last Thursday, 05/07.

Alas, I didn't get to attend TJ's last night, as I came down with a mild case of the Swine Flu, but it's ok, I'll be back in full force next Thursday.
Until Next Time
Keep It Steezy, Really Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment