Sunday, July 12, 2009

Nick and Karlo's amazing Sunday

Saturday night, Nick spent the night over my house so we could scoot on over to Marina Del Ray to meet up with some of my friends for an offroading adventure.


I know, you’re thinking, “wtf, ThoseGuys, offroading?  Their cars are surely too low to do any of that wild rucking about.”


Well you're wrong, allow me to elaborate.



For a couple of years now, i’ve been building these 1/10th scale rock crawlers.  To date, this is my latest, and best performing rig.



these were all the rigs that showed up.  I drove the orange ram charger, and Nick drove the blue fj cruiser.  Toward the end of the day, we swapped rigs, and Nick did amazingly with the ramcharger.  He’s a natural.



This is my good friend, Boost’s custom Jeep Comanche.  I first met Boost at a crawl get together in Santa Clarita.  He’s got great humor and always makes my crawl sessions the best.  You can always catch he and I zoomin’ about on some rocks trying to make for some exciting crashes.



Just check out his rear fitment, a little bit of poke and a little bit of stretch. Amazing.



I can even forgive that gaudy magnaflow exhaust system.


Anyway, after that, Nick and I ran some errands, met up with Brucey, and had a nice evening.  It was really nice to get ThePride together and just chill and relax.  I couldn’t have asked for a better Sunday.  Video will be up shortly from the crawl session, and I’ll be sure to post it asap. 


As always, right click – view picture to see higher quality versions of the pictures.


Keep it Steezy!

No comments:

Post a Comment