Thursday, June 25, 2009

Home!!!

As you know 2 of thoseguyss have been in Vegas since Monday, not only was it alot of fun but I was probly the most fun I've had in a long time with the old friends. While we were their we did a few things thoseguyss wouldn't normally do. For one we went to a club called XS and their we spoiled ourselfs with a $2000 bottle service. After a few drinks it was time to shake a leg, in true thoseguyss fashion I located the only Asian girl in the whole club and decided for her that she was dancing with me and she was gonna have a good time. Well after a few song I was sort of feel like I just stepped out of the pool cuz it had to be atleast 850deg and my pores opened up and drained my body of all fluids. After staying at the club till 4am we decided it was time to head back and hit the sack. When we woke up, all of us were hungry as bears and stumbled upon a small place called Ellis Island. At Ellis Island we found $2 pizza slices and $1.50 beers, I recomend the house brewed stout it's full flavored with a good amount of alcohol content. Later we ended up buying a deck of cards some beer, captain & coke, vodka, and various other mixers. Then wondered back to Ellis Island where we gambled until 6am then stubled back stopping at McDonalds on the way for some breakfast burritos. Then went to bed knowing I needed to wake up in just a few hours, to watch the USA-Espania match I knocked out as fast as I could. Woke up to see 30mins on the clock already, but USA was up 1-0 was exciting end score was 2-0 USA knocking out the 1st place ranked Espania. We all took showers changed into our stay cool in the heat clothes and went to the Grand Lux to get somthing to eat, I ordered the BBQ chicken pizza with a salad and coffee. At about 4 we grabbed some beers from the rooms and went to go catch some rays next to the pool. We had tickets for KA so we once again all took showers got ready and went out to grab food at the seafood buffet inside the Rio hotel (which sucks ten million Dicks!!!!). Then we had to get to the MGM grand to see the show. Our seats were perfect show was spectacular, I was on the edge of my seat the entire time yelling and clapping. Then after that we went to the hotel and grabbed some sleep since we had to be out of the hotel by 11.



Some of the content in this story may be a far fetch from the truth Parts might be left out and or changed.

Don't ever forget when thoseguyss shoot to kill

No comments:

Post a Comment